Two NIAC men’s teams will compete in the upcoming Association of Christian College Athletics National Tournament March 2-5 in Joplin, Missouri. Arlington Baptist are the two-time defending national champions.
The ACCA has 16 member schools – 12 which will compete in the tournament.
- Hillsdale Free Will Bible College (15-10)
- Arlington Baptist College (12-11)
- Dallas Christian College
- Crossroads College (14-13)
- Rhema Bible Training College (15-9)
- Ozark Christian College
- Welch College
- Providence University College (13-8)
- AFLBS (10-15)
- Trinity Bible College (10-18)
- Champion College
- Emmaus Bible College (6-24)